Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sam and Josh review Karate Kid...

Let me start out by saying they thought it was awesome and are now convinced they are destined to be kung fu masters.  They demonstrated their moves in the lobby, in the car, and while brushing their teeth.  They're supposed to be going to sleep, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're really up there practicing their moves on each other.  Here are a couple of funny conversations we've had about it (so far -- I'm sure we'll be talking about this one for a long time...):

Jackie Chan: Everything you do is kung fu...
Josh: Watching a movie is kung fu?

Mommy: What would you do if you had to move to a whole new place where you didn't know anyone or even speak the language?
Sam: Well, if it was China, I would show them my kick and my balance.  That's so Chinese.

1 comment: