Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am thankful for a warm and beautiful home.

Today, as the wind and snow swirled outside the windows, I was especially grateful to have a wonderful home that keeps us safe from the elements and gives us a place to play, relax, learn, and just enjoy being a family. We have so much fun together, chasing each other around for tickle attacks, eating together, reading stories, having bathtime, snuggling, singing, and praying -- and that's just since dinner time! We've lived in this home for just over 5 years now, which is the longest I've ever lived anywhere. It's still a work in progress -- we're always adding or changing things here and there, and I'll be the first to admit it's not always as clean as I'd like it to be (if anyone sees my missing fairy cleaning lady, please send her my way!), but I'm so grateful that we have such a cozy place to build family memories together! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for blessing us with a wonderful, warm, secure, happy home!

No comments: