Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am thankful for music!

I don't know if there is anything that affects my spirit more than music -- I love to sing and I love to listen to all sorts of music. Music to dance to, music to soothe, music to worship, music to just plain make you feel happy! Today I was sitting here at the computer and Sammy was next to me playing on his computer, and he started humming "There is Sunshine in My Soul." It was just such a sweet moment, listening to him almost unconsciously express the happiness in his heart through music. Just before that I was at choir practice singing the most beautiful Thanksgiving song, and it all made me so thankful for the gift of music! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for giving us this wonderful way to express our feelings, bear our testimonies, and have our spirits lifted!

No comments: