Monday, November 23, 2009

I am thankful for my parents.





Oh, how can I even begin to describe how thankful I am for my mom and dad? Well, I obviously can't, since I've been sitting here staring at the keyboard for several minutes. My mom and dad are, simply put, amazing. Throughout my life they have always been there for me and have always taught me to do what's right and to love doing it. From my mom I have learned the importance of loving everyone and serving them unselfishly. From my dad I have learned the value of hard work and integrity. They are always there for us, lending a hand in so many ways. I am so grateful that now that I am a grown-up (is it weird that I still feel like I should put that in quotation marks?), I count them as two of my best friends. They are wonderful grandparents to my kiddos, who count Nana and Bapa's house as merely an extension of home. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for being the most amazing parents anyone could ask for. And thank you, Heavenly Father, for blessing me with them as my mommy and daddy!

No comments: