Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year's! (a little late...)

Hello, family and friends!  I am solemnly resolving to post more on our family blog this year (probably the same as I did last year, but what can you do), so to start off I am posting videos the interviews we did with Sam, Josh, and Eliza on New Year's Eve.  We thought it would be a very fun new tradition to start, so we can see how they change from year to year.  And since none of them are particularly camera shy, there was fun to be had all around.  Please pardon my annoyed whispering at Eliza throughout...

First up, here's Sam:



And now, Josh:



And finally, Eliza, who didn't even want to wait for Dan to start asking questions before she jumped in. :)  I'm not sure if others can understand her very well yet, so let me know if I need to add subtitles.  Dan did a great job of repeating everything she said, though.



These kids crack us up!  Hope you all are having a great start to your new year -- we love you!

No comments: