Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

... my incredible husband Dan. I don't know what I did to deserve the ideal husband, but I'm so thankful for him. He works really hard to support our family and make it possible for me to stay home with the kids, and I don't take that for granted one bit. He's funny and creative and loving. We are united in all the important areas and we work together so well as a team. He supports me in all my crazy creative ideas but is also good and gently keeping me grounded when I get a little too carried away. He doesn't get annoyed with all my quirks. I have complete faith and confidence in him. He is an amazing father to our kids, who absolutely adore him. You should see Eliza's face light up whenever he enters a room. For all this and a thousand other reasons, I thank my Heavenly Father every day for Dan.

No comments: