Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

...Jesus Christ. It's hard to find words to express my gratitude for my Savior, because it's so deeply ingrained into my heart and soul. I know that none of the blessings in my life would be possible without His grace. I am such a fallible, imperfect human being, and yet through Him I can become the strong, faithful woman He sees in me. Feeling His love and knowing His power to save gives me the strength to overcome any hardship. I do not know the future, and I know that anything could happen at any time, but I am kept from anxiety because I know that I can lean on my Savior through any crisis. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the incredible gift of thy Son!



"Living Water," by Simon Dewey, from the Gospel Art Book

1 comment:

carrieap said...

Beautifully put Tomi Ann.